I have been tagged by Piccola over at Life in the City of Roses. Don't people know how hard it is to think of random yet interesting facts? I have many things to say, but they have to be interesting...so that reduces my list some what.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you (ok, done that)
2. Post the rules on your blog (well...you're reading them)
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself (I'll try)
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs (It'll probably be less then 6...but more then none.)
5 Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website (Ok)
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up (Ok)
1) I have not had my hair cut by a professional since January. Bel ragazzo has been doing it for me. So my fringe may be a little short on on one side, but hey - I don't care and I don't feel like paying all the time for someone to do the job!
2) Bel ragazzo and I are sick of the people in the courtyard next to us 'dropping' things into our courtyard. They leave things on the joint wall, such as a pair of jeans and when the wind (or them) blew them into our courtyard we threw them away...with many other odd items too. I am going to throw away their sock later.
3) I really don't have any idea where I will 'settle' one day. People always ask me, and bel ragazzo and I have no idea. None at all.
4) I had braces on my bottom teeth when I was younger, and still have an internal plate like wire...which I think should have been removed a long time ago.
5) As I write this I am very hungry and pondering what to cook for lunch...Pasta with a simple tomato sauce I think.
6) Bel ragazzo has gone back to Calabria today, leaving me here in Rome alone for a week until he comes back.
Ok. I tag Jewel from redirecting my life.
I've cheated with this one as Piccola tagged Lulu from Calabrisella Mia...but I wanted to tag her too.
Next is Bitter Chocolate from Pretty Pieces.... and that is it. Less then 6 tags but more then none!