Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Do I stay with this blog, writing every now and then about this and that or do I start up a new blog about...well about a little of this and a little of that. I am leaning towards starting a new blog which is more relevant about my new life here in Australia. When you have written a blog for so long and the blog was always written when you lived in another country it is hard to continue that blog when you now live on the other side of the world. Writing is not hard, that comes easy. Hard is trying to think of things to write about. Hard trying to think if I write what ever I want to write or if I write about things I think people will be interested in. Stay tuned, I may or may not be back!

2 comments:

Cezanne said...

Please continue blogging, either here on in a new platform. I am about to remigrate to Australia with my Italian fiance` after 5 years and your family's journey is always an inspiration to us.

Lin said...

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. I check your blog every now and then but clearly it's been a while as I missed all your 2013 posts.

Happy you have settled. I hope you do continuing blogging whether it's this one or a new one.

Boy, your babies are sure growing up fast.

Blessing to you and your family. Continued sucess, health, and happines.