I have been tagged by Piccola over at Life in the City of Roses. Don't people know how hard it is to think of random yet interesting facts? I have many things to say, but they have to be interesting...so that reduces my list some what.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you (ok, done that)
2. Post the rules on your blog (well...you're reading them)
3. Share 6 non-important/habits/quirks about yourself (I'll try)
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs (It'll probably be less then 6...but more then none.)
5 Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website (Ok)
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up (Ok)
1) I have not had my hair cut by a professional since January. Bel ragazzo has been doing it for me. So my fringe may be a little short on on one side, but hey - I don't care and I don't feel like paying all the time for someone to do the job!
2) Bel ragazzo and I are sick of the people in the courtyard next to us 'dropping' things into our courtyard. They leave things on the joint wall, such as a pair of jeans and when the wind (or them) blew them into our courtyard we threw them away...with many other odd items too. I am going to throw away their sock later.
3) I really don't have any idea where I will 'settle' one day. People always ask me, and bel ragazzo and I have no idea. None at all.
4) I had braces on my bottom teeth when I was younger, and still have an internal plate like wire...which I think should have been removed a long time ago.
5) As I write this I am very hungry and pondering what to cook for lunch...Pasta with a simple tomato sauce I think.
6) Bel ragazzo has gone back to Calabria today, leaving me here in Rome alone for a week until he comes back.
Ok. I tag Jewel from redirecting my life.
I've cheated with this one as Piccola tagged Lulu from Calabrisella Mia...but I wanted to tag her too.
Next is Bitter Chocolate from Pretty Pieces.... and that is it. Less then 6 tags but more then none!
Hmmm... thanks. I'm not sure whether this tagging thing is worse than chain mail. I don't mind posting stuff myself but finding people to tag is the hard part.
You don't have to tag anyone. I didn't last time. And I too thought this is a little like chain mail, except we don't tell people they'll be cursed if they do not pass it on!
I was quite the popular person today being tagged not once but twice! :P I decided I was up for the challenge. It was SO hard picking just 6 things...*sarcasm*!!! I've finally posted mine...so check it out! :)
I know...i cheated a little in tagging you when you had already been tagged...but I was not really following the 'rules' anyway!
I also had braces when I was younger and have that little internal wire too. My Orthodontist told me that I have to keep it in for the rest of my life. I'm so used to having it in there now, sometimes I forget. Like when I had an MRI last year and remembered mid-MRI that I had a piece of metal in my mouth. I got so scared I was going to get electricuted or some such and I started banging on the walls of the machine, but they told me it was not a problem. Thanks goodness!!
I don't know that I would trust my Italian to cut my hair though...I love him, but he's a disaster sometimes. While he was here he broke 3 wine glasses and one plate..haha!
I am used to my mini wire thing too that it would be strange if it was not there. How funny with the MRI you forgot to tell them it was there...but then again I would forget too!
Post a Comment