Tuesday 13 May 2008

Random Rome

After the horrible (but much needed) rain we had yesterday, I was getting worried thinking it was never going to stop! My parents are coming on Friday (at the crack of dawn...I have to be at the airport by 6:00am and I am not a morning person!)so I hope the weather remains nice!

Here is a photo I took of my apartment the other day when there were sunny, blue skies. Can you see my roof top terrace? Lovely isn't it?



Ok - it is not my apartment yet, but chi lo sa? Perhaps I may buy a lottery ticket one of these days :) and win an exceptionally large amount of money as this pretty little place would cost a small (or actually a rather large) fortune.

Here are just some random shot of Rome. I have now decided since I am SO familiar with all the main streets of Rome (I walk all day to all the hotels so feel like a walking street directory) that I will change my walking paths to include all the little back streets that I have never been through before. These photo's are nothing special but I like them :) Here is Random Rome...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That rooftop terrace is gorgeous!! I'm sure an apartment with a terrace like that goes for a pretty penny.

The random photos of Rome are great. There are some beautiful back streets in Rome. We wandered down a couple (not intentionally haha) and we stumbled into a little cafe that had just opened...we were like their first customers but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the cafe or the street it was on....we just got lost and ended up there! Gotta love it!! :)

Leanne was in Italy now in Australia said...

Hi Lulu,
The terrace is gorgeous...how lovely would it be to have a nice glass of wine up there, enjoying the views? Ahhh...