Monday 6 July 2009

Meeting up with fellow bloggers

The other day I managed to sneak away from Sorrento and have a nice, leisurely lunch in Positano with some fellow bloggers. I was so looking forward to it, and I was not let down as it was fantastic to finally meet up in person! I met Laura from Ciao Amalfi, Scintilla from Bell'Avventura, "Charlie" from Figs and Lemons (who by the way makes the most lovely soap...bel ragazzo and I sure are smelling nice now!) Cleopanther, who used to blog but for the moment is taking time out, and last but not least Jone who is not a blogger but a reader of our blogs.

It was great too since Scintilla, Cleopanther and I are all from Melbourne (Scintilla from just up the road...such a small world) Jone was from Sydney, Charlie from the UK and Laura from America.

Such a lovely, lovely day and I will make sure we do it again soon!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ciao Leanne! It was such a lovely day & so great to finally meet in person. I look forward to the next time already!

Crystal said...

I just stumbled across your blog and love it! I'm in love with Italy (got married there 2 years ago), and reading your blog makes me feel like I was there again. Consider me a follower! :)

Leslie said...

I met Charlie last October. I had been reading her blog for a while so wanted to meet her.

I only got to say hi to her very quickly though as they were moving her cabana out of the way of a storm or big waves that might be coming.

I did get a photo of her though. :)


I am glad I have found your blog, I have been reading it for ages tonight and will put you on my updates list.

- I'm in Canberra.